ICC Albania in cooperation with ICC Italy organizes on 7-8 October, 2022 in Tirana an advanced training on Incoterms® 2020 rules.
Despite the widespread use of Incoterms®, there is still a strong need for international commercial operators to better understand the problems and the extent of the operational implications. The Advanced Training Course on Incoterms® 2020 offers specialized training on Incoterms® rules, including the innovations introduced by the 2020 edition, with in-depth analysis on a plurality of aspects and criticalities from a contractual point of view, all elements that intervene in a commercial transaction with foreign countries and that have a significant impact on each other.
Thanks to a conscious negotiation between seller and buyer and taking into account the plurality of subjects and ancillary relationships, it is possible to harmonize these elements with each other in order to avoid disputes, delays and unexpected costs in the execution of the contract.
Who is the target audience?
Exporters and importers in SMEs, marketing managers, sales and purchasing managers, accountants, logistics providers, freight forwarders, custom brokers, insurance managers, commercial lawyers, trade consultants and bankers.
Participants shall have a sound knowledge and practice with Incoterms rules.
- For lawyers, bankers, insurance companies: At least 8 years of working experience related to international trade and finance, international commercial law, etc.
- For in-house experts: At least 6 of working experience in international trade, logistics, sales, legal or related sectors.
- For special cases: The assessment will be carried out depending on the curriculum and the facts that prove the possibility for participation in the advanced training.
How to apply?
Step 1:Express your interest
1. Send by email your interest along with your resume/CV .
2. Attach the completed application form with the necessary information.
Step 2: Confirmation of participation
– Admissions will be made on First come, first served principle.
– Members of the technical working group for the translation of Incoterms® into Albanian will be given priority in admissions.
Classroom size: 15 participants.
Please refer to the brochure for more details about the training, program, objectives and trainers.
Deadline for application
9 September 2022